Costume: Bird- NMB48

/
6 Comments
Lately I got commission to make NMB48's Bird costume..
I really sorry if I taking so looong time to make this.
I have sort of commission queue ;;_;;
I think I have to hire a taylor..
I made this 3-5 days (not sure)
1 1/2 days for patterning (The picts she gave is so ruined, I cant imagine where's the bust point, waist, etc)

the vid:


so this is the real pict:


This is how I made:

PATTERNS:  




CUTTING




*WOOFH! SO MANY PARTS OF FABRIC T^T*

PIN IT!



SKIRTS 


 The skirt: triangle pattern  cut, and *di neci* with white thread <sorry I dont know neci in english>


sew the up side, add the rubber stripes.
*TADAAA FINISH FOR THE SKIRT!*
#my fingers is itchy ;_;#


SHIRTS:



Annoying silver stripes.. ;_; carefully add the stripes to a transparant plastic and sew this to a sponge fabric
*you need to carefull, because this is the main coolness of the costume*

Collar.. collabs of stripes fabric and dove sponge fabric. ;;_;;

the back collar

FINAL RESULT!!!


Well, This may be not my best ;;_;;
stress in making this
This costume is not easy as u see. 
many parts of patterns I made. ;3;
Good Work, My self!



My social pages  




You may also like

6 comments:

post your comment here :)

Marshaid. Powered by Blogger.