Design Activity

/
3 Comments
HOLA!
I'm busy with my design class , for 7 or 8 times of meeting, so I couldn't make any single post >_<
and now the meeting has OVER! yeah!

Beside making designs, I also finishing my RIVER costume (Oh my, It's almost 1 year, and I haven't finish that. Last steps: adding buttons, back collar pattern, sew the jacket, and finish!)
yeah and Kamichama Karin commission costume for a newbie cosplayer, and Inori costume.

Take a look on my designs!
Atsuko Maeda ( AKB48 )'s yasai sister 



Yukirin (AKB48) Flying Get

Original classy dress

complete design :)



Thanks!



You may also like

3 comments:

  1. Nice!
    I plan to make an onion costume modled after mariko shinoda's for halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you mean, mariko onion costume from yasai sister? cute! :D

      Delete

post your comment here :)

Marshaid. Powered by Blogger.