Costume: RIVER AKB48

/
6 Comments

Intermezzo~

HELLO! Seems like my new posting only once in 2 months.. I'm busy with my final exam, commission, stress, lazy, cosplay, maid cafe, shopping, planning, budgeting, etc. Some unexpected accident from my big family, and stress between resume my S1 marketing or TOTALLY enter design study :(. Yeah, my father still do not allow me to 100% in any designs studies :). Regret will not works. What I need is to enhance my knowledge. and go onward. maybe some surprise will come in the future :D

Let's get the ball rolling!

So, I make this RIVER costume, since December 2011. (already more than 1 year to finish this lol)
1 SET= SHIRT + JACKET + VEST + OUTER SKIRT + INNER SKIRT + TIE
harder than Ponishuu ( 5 parts ) lol

The most stress part is the SKIRT! more than 20 plois, and I still can't folding this. And for the jacket, I do some tricks to make it simpler, by sewing the jacket together with the vest.


Shirt with some tartan parts on collar
Outer (Jacket + vest), 2 in 1
Outer skirt 

Inner Skirt
Props: Belt (mom's collection) and half glove (by Polka)

Me wearing the full set:)
Side
Back

Thanks for reading!

My social pages  




You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Where did you get the materials for the outer and inner skirts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello~ i love to read your costume's post here. it helps me A LOT xD thank you naa for explaining the details~ are you from indo?.__.me too. you know, when i first saw your river photses, i thought you are one of the AKB's member (hontou ni) i was quite shock. you are so cooooool and prettty. may i ask you some question?
    1. did you make your own costume? (especially river)
    2. "terima pesenan kostum ga?" lol idk the english..
    3. what do you use for outer skirt in river?
    4. can we chat more on FB? this is my FB feel free to contact me http://www.facebook.com/momo.rui.9
    i would be very happy if you reply. im in the middle of making my river costume xD thank you in advance^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I live in Indonesia. I made most of my costumes; RIVER , etc , :) . I accepting costume orders, but not for this time. I have lots of commission to complete. I used squeezed Tafeta for the outer skirts. Okay, I'll add you :) I'm glad to share my experience.

      Thanks for the comment, Rui-san

      Delete
  3. hai kak. orang indonesia kan? cosplay nya itu beli udahh jadi atau bikin (mesen) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai, iya orang Indonesia. aku bikin sendiri kostumnya

      Delete

post your comment here :)

Marshaid. Powered by Blogger.