AKB48 Heavy Rotation Costume Review

/
0 Comments
Hey! I'm so tired, gimme a time to nap..
Yeah me back! I'll *serve* you with some costume review, this time: Heavy Rotation!
Not my made hebirote costume, but the real costume versions!


*Sorry if some review are wrong, because Heavy Rotation is so much popular and often performed, I can't distinguish the real heavy rotation costume or not :(*


1st: PV Napoleon Style

See the complete review here


2nd: PV Cat Lolita
pv

pv

tv performance

Consist of any short lolita dress, cat ears (nekomimi), tails and fur!
Special: costume in PV and TV performance, both are different.


3rd: Animal Party Style










4th: Jeans Look





Jeans and printed fabrics. If you zoom in, you'll see "I want you", "I need you" ~etc. So cute! Maybe someday I'll make this. Ah in 1st documentary "to be continued", said that the costume made by art student in Todai (Tokyo University).




5th: Black Gold Napoleon Style






The new costume, worn @ 64th Kouhaku Uta Gassen 64th! 


6th: Colorful Summer Style



---

Okay, I think that's all. If you have any opinion, suggestion, anything! just write in comment. 

Thanks for reading :)



My social pages  




You may also like

No comments:

post your comment here :)

Marshaid. Powered by Blogger.