AKB48 Heart Ereki Costume Review

/
0 Comments

Konnichiwa.. I'm back yo. This time I write post about Heart Ereki costume. Maybe it's too early, I'm sure some of the costume versions haven't revealed yet, but I'll catch up and update this review~

Ah, anyone will go to Hello Fest, 10 November 2013? I'll cosplay iiwake maybe there (I haven't wear it since last year photoshoot._.) Call me and I'll share my coscard :)

-----

Heart ereki, AKB48 33rd single. My first glance thought it's Heavy rotation! (Napoleon style) But no. I'm glad Kojiharu fill center position, the most sexy and pheromones!



1st: PV Napoleon Style
This costume looks heavy! 
Main colour: Blue, red, gold
Consist of 1 long sleeve top , 1 layered frill skirt, black boots, accessories (hat), finger glove (most important element!), black boots
Special: Kojiharu (center) skirt, the only red.
Used : PV, live performance
Type(s): 
  • 2 tops types: 
    • Flat edge
    • Sharp edge

Sharp edge




Flat edge type

Sharp edge type



2nd: PV Pixel Houndstooth Style
What's pixel houndtooth? click here
Main colour: Red (magenta), blue
Consist of 1 medium length sleeve tops (Napoleon style, simpler) , Pleated skirt or long trousers, accessories (each member's accessories type same with PV napoleon style), black boots
Special: -
Used : PV, live performance
Type(s): 
  • 2 tops types: 
    • Flat edge
    • Sharp edge





3rd: Yellow Checked Style
They just wear this in 1 November, Music Station
Main colour: Yellow, blue
Consist of 1 long sleeve tops , Pleated skirt or long trousers, accessories (each member's accessories type same with PV napoleon style), black boots
Special: Only kojiharu wears short sleeve tops (sharp edge), 2 layers frill skirt + pencil skirt and lace sheer thigh socks. 
Used : PV, live performance
Type(s): 
  • 2 tops types (exclude center): 
    • Crossed napoleon style without collar, and no base
    • Oval napoleon style with collar and blue base.
  • 2 bottoms types (exclude center)
    • Short pants
    • Long trousers
    • 1 layer frill skirt
with one direction







My social pages  




You may also like

No comments:

post your comment here :)

Marshaid. Powered by Blogger.