January 30

/
2 Comments
Teehee. Hi! Welcome to my blog! Tralalala! Sorry I'm not often blogging because sometimes I don't have any material to post. I've prepared for another 48 costume review but I'll keep it for now :).

BTW,
I won't able to post anything in February, I have a campus activities which all 6th semester students should live in village for 1 month to develop villager's business (my team's business: cassava and banana chips by Ms. Siti Sarah) . I'm not sure if there's any internet, and I couldn't bring up my laptop. I hope I could enjoy live in there :)

Last Sunday (26th Jan), after I finished my semester exam, I made my first costume in 2014; AISHITERABURU! which means "I love you!" in Japan. This song from SKE48 (my first ex AKB costume, next I will make NMB's Kamonegix! haha) making hours.. exactly less than a day. Still I'm too lazy to finished in 1 day.



The dress are: tops(chiffon, cotton) and 3 layers of petticoat (tulle and organdy). Some accessories in feet, hair, and bross.

Accessories

zoom! fake flowers~

The day before, Jakarta was rainy and cause flood in some region. But this photoshoot only suitable with sunny beach background. Thanks, God granted my wishes, on that day was very sunny! (even I got sunburn!).

The photo taken @ Ancol. From Serpong, I took 3 buses to get there *yolo* haha. Trans BSD, Trans Jakarta, and WaraWiri.

There are 2 themes in this photoshoot, the white outfit (photo later) and the pink dress
white outfit
pink dress





okay!!
 thanks for reading:DD 
How do you think about my cosplay?? 
give me some feedback please :P


--**--









Happy Chinese New Year, 新年快乐!!! May this "wooden horse" year give us fortune, wealth, and health! 
God Bless! :)













My social pages  




You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Can u make costumes for sale?please answer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe I can, send the pict to marshaindira@hotmail.com :)

      Delete

post your comment here :)

Marshaid. Powered by Blogger.