11.03.2012 - Clothing Line: Koneko Photoshoot!

/
0 Comments
Hi everyone! 
It's already night when I typed this post, I'm sorry if there are a lots of mistake hehe :))


Now I'm sharing my experience of my last photoshoot collaboration with @JSNaviedelyn , for our clothing line "KONEKO" .


Koneko, which means kittens in Japanese is becoming our mascot!

Our clothing line inspired by Japanese kawaii clothing, 
we produce and sell tops, skirts, dress, and various accessories!


WHERE TO GET KONEKO??
FB: https://www.facebook.com/Konekofashion

IG: @KONEKOFASHION



We took the photos in a studio in Jakarta /o/
So much struggle to got here, took bus 2 times, angkot, and lots of walk.


After 1 month leaving this city, I forgot this city shape!!
even I just go around S.Parman, Grogol, and Ciputra mall for half hour just because my clumsiness hehe
And it's rainy season, I dirtied my cloth by splashed past flood :((
I hope, someday my parents allow me to drive car to Jakarta *wish* >.<

after ya.. 1 hour,
Thanks God, I arrived in right time!



Photographers :

Kakapei, professional galau photographers from home
Hikaru Mutsu from Picculture.com



BTW, I changed my image become adult (oh my seishun~). No Bang and light brown hair colour !!<3

before:

so childish T^T urrh




~sharing picts~




Miss Idol~! Kyaaaa!!


conventional selca, mirror please~






official photos will published in shop's FB/IG~


After shoots, eat pork ramen /o/ oh paradiseee
 I crave for this!!!!! T^T




My social pages  




You may also like

No comments:

post your comment here :)

Marshaid. Powered by Blogger.