SNH48 PV Costumes Review - Part 2 -

/
0 Comments

6th: Koisuru Fortune Cookie
+ Christmas version 










7th: Football Party


-1st type-

-2nd type-









8th: Maeshika Mukanee




1st and 2nd type :)

9th: Gingham Check
 3 version; mechanical costume, black checked dress, and blue stripes set <3
mechanical

black checked dress






-blue set ver-



1st type

2nd type




10th: Beginner
 2 version; Dance live ver (like Heart ereki yellow ver) & Car racer
-1st type-




-2nd type-




Btw sorry for late update, I just finished my final exam 
Actually I'm in 7th semester, and I still have internship program to finish.

btw,
feel free to give comments on below ;)

Thank you :'')


My social pages  




You may also like

No comments:

post your comment here :)

Marshaid. Powered by Blogger.