AKB48 Kibouteki Refrain Costume

/
1 Comments
Hello!
This time I'm gonna reviewing one of my hardest costume:



Kibouteki Refrain
Sashihara Rino ver.



This outfit is so colorful, makes me headache.
So many fabric patterns, and it's my 2nd time trying to make design on photoshop.
I must make full costume with patterns as perfect as possible, from base pattern to final pattern, 
requires +- 3 weeks, using my free time on internship :p

Even when you pick colour and get the right colur on your screen, it doesn't determine you'll get the exact colour on the printed fabric result.

I got 2GB for the final design on PSD,
went several times to printing house until I get the real colour :')

(People sometimes asked if I learn design from university..
No! I learn by myself)


all the files..


I make it so detail, the costume pattern isn't do hard, but the detail is killing me x_x


see the tartan lines? hahaha



For the back side



tiny plaid skirt.. omg haha

A photo posted by Kyorins (@kyorins_) on



Final result~




details


left side

front side



back side


Add caption




bonus:



Cosplay photos by nickcorner



I'm open commission for this costume, email me at kyorinco@yahoo.com :)



Thank you!!



My social pages  



You may also like

1 comment:

post your comment here :)

Marshaid. Powered by Blogger.