HKT48 Otona Ressha Costume Review

/
0 Comments
Hi readers, first I wanna say: Happy New Year 2016! Finally I've survive this year haha. Thanks for my post reader, I'm glad to share my interest with you guys.



This time I'm gonna review a commission which I got from a man who's a fan of JKT48 member, Feni Fitriyani.

The present has given to her, check it out here 

**

Otona Ressha Costume Set from HKT48




I'm using drill as the main fabric for blazer and printed fabric for skirts and badge ribbon.



I don't really like to make blazer because it's really hard but when I got this commission order, I thought it's my chance to learn and practice lol.



Yes as I said before, I printed fabrics for the tie and skirts. 
It's really difficult to make the exact because I need a right ratio and angle. 
I used Adobe Photoshop for design from scratch to final. 
It's my 4th fabric design for cosplay - (1st is heavy rotation, 2nd is kibouteki Refrain, 3rd is Hanayo Love Live).



WIP :





Blazer with lots of cuting patterns. I need to sew that all



Skirts WIPS. with appropriate angle.



Sew together the skirts, and iron. Btw that's the back side of skirts



Finished results :



Skirts



Hat






Shoulder part








Overall






Badges










Wrist part






more photos


Otona Ressha costume in front of the JKT48 theatre


The costume has arrived safely at her home, together with other presents


I'm open commission for this costume, email me at kyorinco@yahoo.com :)


Thank you!!


My social pages  



You may also like

No comments:

post your comment here :)

Marshaid. Powered by Blogger.