Dynasty Warriors 8: Sun Shang Xiang Costume Review

/
0 Comments





Another commission: Sun Shang Xiang from Dynasty Warriors 8 !


It's my 2nd time making this same costume haha.
I used satin bridal and  pvc leathers for the main fabric.


Btw, in this costume I challenged to did embroidery 
(I did tracing and the embroidery by other people)

I should rescale from the original picture, print, trace.
There are 9 parts: 2 in legs, 1 for back, 2 for front, 2 for sleeves, 2 for gloves.

Embroideries:




Front

Sleeve

Glove

Back

Leggings (or side leg), it's a long embroidery. check the refference picture :p



The finished result:


Chinese button

Skirt (it'll be sew together with belt)



Back part

Short pants with snap button

Short pants











Btw there are still other parts: boots cover and belt (forgot to take the photo..)





I'm open commission for this costume, email me at kyorinco@yahoo.com :)


Thank you!!





My social pages  


You may also like

No comments:

post your comment here :)

Marshaid. Powered by Blogger.